Monday 8 June 2009

THREATS OF VIOLENCE ONCE AGAIN CHIEF CONSTABLE

Hi People

Today's blog is directed to the Local Government Ombudsman, as well as Mr. Parry and Mr. Murphy at Cardiff County council unelected officials who could have done a whole lot more than they have with regards my housing situation. It is to make them aware of the latest videos that I have uploaded to youtube and listed below.

The first on the list and the last uploaded is again a situation where I am being threatened with violence. I wonder given the provocation over the fir tree earlier in the day, where it had been deliberately vandalise by either Mr. Watkins or his Lodger and then this and following that on Sunday the wire I use to hold the front garden gate shut being all mangled up by the Lodger, what would have happened if I had taken up his offer of 'come on then' and what would have happened if things had not gone his way? Would I be facing another trumped up charge of Common Assault like I was last year? Eh Chief Constable?

So last night I tweated Jonathan Morgan with the video URL asking is he likely to do anything about that today Monday the 8th June 2009. What with David Cameron in Cardiff they are probably to busy swishing it up to bother with the like of me. In a South Wales Police booklet mentioned in previous blogs Ombudsman dudedess it states 'That the threat of physical violence can lead to a 7 year prison sentence' yeah well I have had my share of those and no prosecutions. So do I expect any in this instance? Not based on past experience eh Crazydave? Not likely at all. I would be suprised if any one of them do anything this coming week, or the next or the next after that, given the number of years they have allowed this all to continue to their perverse pleasure.

Here then are the video Url's they also deal with the roof water collection system that I have now put in place to offset the cost of keeping the Council Property in a manner that it hadn't seen in the 20 years prior to my taking custodianship of it. I trust that the art works are also enjoyed, but mostly I would like some direct intervention this week, by someone in authority over Cardiff County Council so that I know this situation will end very soon and I be adiquately re-housed and my reclusive nature be taken into account when that is done. I will also need financial help to move, and I would appreciate that given the limited finacial straights that I have lived under for so long, I do not have to have a loan from the social fund but that I receive a grant. That may require the intervention of a social worker one assigned me regardless of any requirement that I have to attend gabalfa clinics mental health team. Social Security have agreed for tha last 10 years that I am incapacitated that ought to be a enough for Mr. Michael Murphy.

The videos Url's:

The threat of violence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzbTU2VHawc

Was this act of vandalism intended to goad me, yet another form of harassment chief constable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY5cOiZr8vc

The result of nobody doing anything on my behalf lead to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Opu5vIMqHw

Scumbags switch my electricity off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3PxO3jLIzg

The cost of the items needed to convert one down pipe into a free water supply that the cheap skate councl would not spend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJLUsODKTDY

The finished adaptation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWpWOltipTA

Questions as to what happened to Objective one money and the impoverished also when does the sustainability committee intend take action on sustainable ideas as forwarded by members of the public? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLfTP2VMEmQ

I voted NO-TA NONE OF THE ABOVE at the european elections http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yyITP9QX7k

Challenging the water companies ground water charge will anyone in government help challenge it and why not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DocXQhEs1s0

My latest sculpture and back garden love the Lillies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcxm7gw-k1M

Jelly mould cats in cement and painted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbo10Pkj-js (another creative brainwave from Crazydave)

Jonathan Morgan gets it from Crazydave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjMPhBkIr1E

Jonathan Morgan Twitter and the busted Tree http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHC3EhP_TG4

Saving loads of money on me water charge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BzhPwunfFg

Sub-Way drains need regular cleaning Mr. Berman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUddIgSJQ0g

Well there are lots of un-answered questions in these videos, stuff todo with the council computer terminals, you would have thought that by now something would have been done so that I can view videos on youtube by now.I am sure that others are not blocked and considering that I have adjusted the settings of my youtube videos so that only those over 16 can view them what is the problem.

I used to be able to view them, that is until I shot the Judith Woodman video, and as you will see in the Jonathan Morgan Twitter video the adult machine at Gabalfa wouldn't take a CD, and the 9 to 5 Librarians really don't give a fug. So once again I have had to go to an internet cafe to upload these, hardly community freindly, and it is time the Burn the Books brigade at Cardiff County Council provided a fuller range for the impoverished of this city who provide the conduit of wealth so that the machines are even there, through the community charge paid direct from central government, just like the rent in housing benefit Crazydave! Oh yes just like the rent, that the council have the cheek to discribe as rent rebates paid for by them.

So can I expect a Criminal Investigation by the Ombudsman regarding all this, not when I have yet another email from them like the one below, or when exactly is Mr. Parry going to furnish me with a Corporate Complain number best practice and all that Jazz, way over any time scale laid out in those documents, but thats Ok isn't it Mr. Parry, its only Crazydave after all, and we can do what we like to that sucker cos nobody is going to defend him are they Mr. Parry!!!!

The Ombudsman wants tells me to complain to the Police its obvious they are not taking the 'additional information' in the way of youtube videos as evidence or else they would have seen this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76UnLPiYkbU or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq_dR_tPfr0 or read one of my blogs regarding South Wales Police, relating to the Trial for Common Assault and I guess I will have to publish the perjured report that PC Haines proffered the court and ask excuse me officer why weren't any of these alligation ever investigated????????????

Here is the Ombudsmans latest to me (3rd June 09)and then, Mr. Parry's a way over due reply Eh Mr. Parry.

Dear Mr Gabriel,

Thank you for your email dated 2 June 2009.

Based on the content of your email, the complaint referred to in your email below (ref 1999/0897/CF/253/C06/JD) was closed in 2000 and, given the content of the letter that you have quoted from Mr Bowen, was not pursued by Commission for Local Administration in Wales. Our record retention policy states that we retain records for 15 months following closure of a complaint, we do not therefore have records of this correspondence. Given that these matters were responded to in July 2000 the complaint about these matters will not be re-opened and as you have already had a response on the issues we would not consider this to be a new complaint. We would only be able to consider a new complaint if the issues complained about were new and you became aware of the problem within the last 12 months.

In respect of your comments related to alleged criminal negligence, if you believe that individuals have been engaged in criminal activity you should report that to your local police force. Criminal negligence is not a matter for the Ombudsman as it is outside his jurisdiction and so we cannot help you with any issues of that nature.

I refer you again to my previous emails and advise you that, if you want the Ombudsman to consider whether you have a complaint that he can look into, you must provide the clarification that has been requested.


Regards,

Claire James
Administration Team

Public Services Ombudsman for Wales/Ombwdsmon Gwasanaethau Cyhoeddus Cymru
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
Pencoed
Bridgend/Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr
CF35 5LJ

Telephone/Ffôn: 0845 6010987 (local call rate)
Fax/Ffacs: 01656 641199
Email/Ebost: ask@ombudsman-wales.org.uk

and from Mr. Parry on the 2nd june 09

Dear Mr Gabriel,

I am writing to advise that I have reviewed the contents of your letter which you delivered to the Council offices and, as I indicated in my telephone conversation to you,
I have been in touch with other Services Areas and you can expect to receive a response to your queries from those Service Areas.

In the meantime Adult Services will continue to offer assistance in terms of social care.

Yours sincerely

Jeff Parry
Committee and Members Services Manager

Excuse me Mr. Parry but what assistance has adult services provided so far??? None that's what given what is written above I hope that I get some active human face to face interaction with someone this week, someone who is able to come up with some sort of action plan fro getting me out of the intollerable situation.

Wellthat's it people time to send it to the Usual Suspects and see if its more of the same old same old do nothing pretend that they have not recieved it bull that I have had in the past. Remeber for those who havent vote from now on get out there and vote NO-TA NONE OF THE ABOVE only that way will the 60% force a new kind of democracy fit for the 21st Century not one in the hands of the Elite, by the people for the people.

UPDATE FRI 12TH JUNE 2009: LOCAL GOVERNMENT OMBUDSMAN TURNS A BLIND EYE TO INTIMIDATION OF COUNCIL TENANT.

I have been waiting all week for one of the Uusal Suspects to act on my behalf, especially someone from the council given the nature of the blog above. But nothing it seems has been forthcoming. It can be said then that the Ombudsman, by inaction counternances such acts of intimidation, and wanton vandalism against vulnerable adults especially when you opened their email dated the 9th June 2009 eh Crazydave. Oh yes especially, I ought really to list the email receipients of this blog to show who was sent it altogether, but that has already been done.

Here then is the Ombudsman's reply to the above blog, I very much doubt that they have even bothered to view the videos, but then they have had enough in words. As for Mr. Parry's Office or Mr. Murphy's nothing so far this week, and I wonder what the victimiser's or vulnerable adult abusers have got planned for this weekend, knowing as they do that nothing will be done about their actions, with respect to Crazydave's property or person.

RE: MY LATEST BLOG IN REPLY TO THE OMUDSMANS 2 JUNE 09 EMAIL‏
From:ask (ask@ombudsman-wales.org.uk)
Sent:09 June 2009 12:21:00
To: david gabriel
Dear Mr Gabriel,

Thank you for your further email.

I refer you to my previous emails, the latest of which was dated 3/6/09. If you have a complaint that you would like the Ombudsman to look into you must provide the clarification that has been requested.


Regards,

Claire James
Administration Team

Public Services Ombudsman for Wales/Ombwdsmon Gwasanaethau Cyhoeddus Cymru
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
Pencoed
Bridgend/Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr
CF35 5LJ

Telephone/Ffôn: 0845 6010987 (local call rate)
Fax/Ffacs: 01656 641199
Email/Ebost: ask@ombudsman-wales.org.uk

So much for protection eh Crazydave. The Question still remains to be answered, is that does it take a form to be filled out before action ought be taken given the information supplied to such people as the Ombudsman, or un-elected officials of the County Copuncil for them to take action in order to stop abuse of an individual, no matter who they are? Is the Ombudsman Culpable in Criminal Negligence your honour? Oh I think so!

Remember fro a full list of blogs go to http://bbccrazydave.blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment